Monday, November 9, 2009

Here's 7 Secrets To Having The Wedding Of Your Dreams! (1 of 7)

SECRET #1: How To Guarantee Your Wedding Lives Up To Your Dreams.

Believe it or not, the photographer you select to photograph your wedding can make or break your romantic day and your photographs. It can be determined by the way he helps you plan your wedding, the way he treats you and your loved ones and the way he conducts himself throughout the day.

Amazing Secret Revealed - What Other Wedding Photographers Don't Want You To Know Or Will Forget To Tell You!

So here's the secret, before you hire anyone to photograph your wedding, meet the photographer in person. Most brides don't realize that many studios hire part time photographers to photograph their weddings, high school and college kids, friends, relatives, etc. This means that you go to a studio, talk with a salesperson, look at their samples, and make a decision, without really knowing who will photograph your wedding.

And if you don't have the right person doing the photography, and interacting with all your family and guests, everything can be ruined! So, when you're talking with a potential studio, ask them the following questions:

1. Who did these photographs you are showing me?

2. Who, by name, will be photographing my wedding if I hire your studio?

3. Is it possible to meet this person, before we hire your studio?

Then, when you meet this person, ask him or her the following questions:

1. How will you dress at my wedding?

2. Did you photograph all the images in this sample-wedding album? If not, show us your work, please.

3. How long have you been photographing weddings?

4. How long will you be at my wedding?

5. Before you leave our wedding, whom do you check with first to see if there's anything else we would like you to do?

6. Do you work from a checklist of photos? (You NEVER want a photographer who needs a checklist to capture the precious moments on your wedding day. He'll spend all his time looking at the list and miss all the wonderful, romantic and spontaneous moments of your wedding!)

Then, decide if you REALLY like him, as well as his work, because he's going to be the one spending a lot of time with you, your family and friends on your important and intimate day.

By the way, just so you know, here are my answers to those questions:

I'm the ONLY photographer at my studio. I will be photographing your wedding personally along with an associate photographer and my wife. We will dress in a nice suit (not a tux and not just slacks and a shirt). I don't want to take anything away from your groom, groomsmen and the fathers. I also don't want to dress casually and not represent you professionally.

Also, I'll be at your wedding until you, your husband (how exciting, your "husband!"), your parents, and your husband's parents all say they have nothing else for me to do. I NEVER will leave your wedding without checking with all of the above people!

I use no checklist. Instead, I learn the names and relationships of all the members of your wedding party, and both families! I refer to them by name, and I know their relationship to you, so I can be constantly watching for those special, magical and spontaneous moments that will be so meaningful to you to have photographs off!

Stay tuned for Secret #2

No comments:

Post a Comment